The human spine is made to be able to help our body move and rotate. There is the natural curve of the spine is required. However, there condition, scoliosis, spinal curvatures which are not normal and can lead to disability.
In many cases, children are exposed to more as scoliosis tends to occur when the body they form and grow. If the condition is treated early, the damage can be limited, but untreated can cause more health problems to damage the lungs, heart, and pelvic region. You can get to know more about finest scoliosis clinic in Singapore via an online search.
Image Source: Google
Now we will discuss some signs that can help people, especially parents of young children, to find signs of scoliosis of the spine:
• In infants, scoliosis can be shown with a bulging chest
• Babies with scoliosis tend to always lie on one side
• People with scoliosis would lean towards a particular side
• Projection hip
• Shoulder different heights
• Ribs are not the same height
• The head is not straight up from the pelvis, spine and usually, the track should be a straight line from head to pelvis.
• A one-shoulder blade protrusion in relation to the others.
• Measure the length of the legs can give you an idea as well, a different leg length can be a sign of scoliosis
How to treat scoliosis
The range of treatments for scoliosis is limited and there is no cure for this disease. In fact, drug research has yet to prove where the condition comes from. Here is the most common treatment for scoliosis.