If you are planning to go to another country for a long period of time then hotels are not a good choice for you. Though hotels can provide all the luxuries and comfort everyone expects. But a long term stay in the hotel is not economical at all.
However, the best alternative to hotels is serviced apartments. These apartments are not only considered as economical but also offer additional amenities that can be far better than a hotel stay. You can also search for serviced apartments Sydney CBD that offers long stay accommodation with fully furnished rooms.
Earlier, these apartments offer basic amenities like security and housekeeping only. But now, due to the increase in the customer’s expectations these serviced apartments also offer amenities like pools, parking area, gyms, saunas and fitness centers.
Since these apartments are more economical than hotels especially for a long stay, many companies also prefer these accommodations for their employees when they go on official meetings. This way they can prepare their presentation more comfortably.
Couples, families, and people who are traveling offshore consider short term accommodation Sydney or in any other location an ideal choice for their stay. As these apartments are fully furnished and provide daily laundry services and 24 hours of security to its customers.
Advantages of serviced apartments:
1. Some apartments are equipped with appliances and household facilities. For instance, the kitchen is equipped with cook top, microwave oven, pop-up toaster etc. Some of them also provide washing machines, home theatre systems, television sets and water heater also.
2. There you can get a homelike feeling so that you don’t miss your home during the stay.
3. Living in serviced apartments provides you a benefit of accessing the personal internet connection free of cost.
4. These apartments also provide proper security. Hence you never have to worry about your expensive belongings.
5. These apartments are located in the city centers so that you don’t have to worry about buying essential products required for your stay.